Join us on our footwear series as we teach you how to choose what shoes are right for you!
This video focuses on the features that make up a GOOD shoe! By using three simple tests, you can walk into any shoe store and determine if the shoe might be supportive for you.
The features of a good shoe include things like:
- Enough depth and ‘wiggle room’ in the toe box
- Flexion of the shoe where your toes naturally flex
- Support through the mid-foot and heel counter
- Arch support, or a removable inner-sole
- Good fixation (laces, velcro, etc)
In this series, we will also show you a video of features to ‘avoid’ when looking for good footwear, whether its for work or for recreation- so keep your eye out for that one!